Monday, 24 August 2009

Welcome to my World

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm an Xbox 360 gamer. My Xbox LIVE Gamertag is ell635. I'm an average gamer, perhaps skilled higher than average, and my determination with gaming is to have fun, be one of the best, and get as many achievements along the way.

I'm a genuine gamer, I don't fight for pure dominance, resulting in my enemy having no advantage. I like to play with skill, and like most gamers I like to win.


Another thing I like, other than gaming, is writing. And combining the two, for me, is one of the most enjoyable hobbies I could have. Therefore, this blog is going to be the start of something cool. A blog about games I play, what I've played. How I play. And I'll also be discussing interesting points, like new Downloadable Content I've purchased, and new Games I want, or have.


This is going to be the home of everything gaming, and much more. If you're just as interested as I am in this, then please Follow this blog, and keep checking back for my latest blogs. Tell your friends too, if you think they will be interested.

The only thing that could make this whole blogging experience better - would be if I built a fanbase of opinionated, supportive and outspoken gamers, who would read my blogs, and not be afraid to comment about what I've written, or to add their opinion.


I'll get things started later today, where I will be talking about the Xbox 360 exclusive, Gears of War. I have recently purchased the All Fronts Pack DLC, and will be giving my impressions on it, as well as both Gears 1 and Gears 2. Stick around.


ell635

No comments:

Post a Comment